When it comes to flat roofing, FM Exteriors has you covered. We offer a wide variety of product options to fit almost every scenario.
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Roofing Systems have a huge advantage over other roofing options:
- 75 year manufacturer warranties are available.
- Energy Efficiency: Reflective properties.
- Several color options are available.
- Manufactured in 8ft, 10ft and 12ft wide strips.
- PRICE! In most cases, TPO is the most economical options for a large low slope roof.
- Simple to repair – Cut out the damaged area and weld a new piece in place.
- Can be used to recover over existing roofing systems. Certain stipulations do apply.
- Remains flexible as it ages.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Minimal shrinkage.
- Can withstand ponding water.
TPO Roofing Systems
TPO Roofing Membranes come in mils of .45, .60, .72 & .80.
The smooth surface of TPO resists dirt pick-up and biological growth compared to other thermoplastic membranes.
Fully Adhered Systems:
- Insulation boards are mechanically attached to the substrate.
- The membrane and substrate are coated with a bonding adhesive.
- The membrane is rolled into place
- Seams are hot air welded.
Mechanically Attached Systems:
- Insulation boards are fastened to the substrate.
- Fasteners and plates are used to mechanically fasten membrane.
- Membrane sheets are overlapped and joined together by hot air welding.
Welded seams are much stronger than glued or taped seams.
If TPO is not a flat roofing option for you, we also provide EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which comes in 45 & 60 mil thickness.
We also do flat roofing repairs!
Call today for any flat roofing needs you may have! If you are in Missouri, call 314.632.6723. If you are in Illinois, call 618.628.1984. If you prefer us to contact you, visit the contact us page and fill out the form. We will get back to you within 1 business day.